The Parable of Some Livings
The night ended and as the dawn came with dew drops over the content of a place, the place did what he would not want to, because the flower shaked with the new step that it was came through the sun beam who cried:
- Wake up because I am the New!
The cricket, the ant, the bear, the badger, even the cunning fox, the rattlesnake and the wolf, the nightingale, the skylark, almost all of them together shouted:
- The Joy!
And the joy came to them and asked:
- Did you call me?
And all of them together shouted:
- Yes, we did! We would like to be the same as you are as an accomplishment!
The Joy's manifestation through smile wispered first, and then, through a more grave but careless word said to them:
- I am the beginning of a new, and pass through you, and I go out when I desire to, because I am able to do that! I give you and I take from you, and I take what I gave you, and I sing with you, because you are what I want you to be, but if you want to be the content of my joy, me, the Joy, through accomplishment, I bless you! Be yourself! And each one of you to give me from his joy!
And the Wolf said:
- I want to be glad, but I do not know what to be glad means.
And the Joy answered:
- Do not think at your sad unaccomplishment and you will see what to be joy-thought means, not wolf!
- So I can be, but I do not promisse!
And the fox came quickly to say:
- I am cunning and I hide myself, but my tail remains as place of wandering for many others. What can I do?
And the Joy replied:
- Be smaller in your word, and be more straight through wisdom.
The quail who was listening, said for himself: " I live because this is not a word that can bring destinies in my step."
But he was seen, and with happiness, the Joy told him:
- Remain, you will see what to remain in Me means!
Have ears to hear what to be glad means!