The first psalm
1. I’ll call Your name, God, in everyday hour, saying:
2. “Oh, Omnipotent God, help me to be able to pass through the bad ones, who don’t believe me I am a son of yours.
3. Don’t let me fall dawn in their cunning that want to stumble Your Work.
4. Oh, God, Good Lord, help them, not to fall dawn again in the hole they were.
5. Raise them, too, God, to see that You are good.
6. Your White Light will purify them, if they want...
7. I know, God, that You are plenty of Love and You are right.
8. Help them, too, to be in Light, not to stray anymore in sin.
9. Everything is possible to You; give them a sign, to know You have forgotten them!”
* * *
The second psalm
1. You had heard me, oh, You, The True God, and You have not let me to fall down, as they have wanted...
2. You’ve raised me higher than they have expected to, and they have become frightened of You.
3. They are afraid of You, God, because You’ve gave them a sign for understanding – and they’ve understood...
4. Now they become quiet, but their thinking is still burning, wanting my mistake.
5. Have mercy for them, help them, oh, the Good God!
6. Turn them towards Light, to ponder with a pure thought – Dear Father.
7. Oh, God, forgive them, please, because I’ve forgotten them, too!
* * *
The third psalm
1. Praise, you, all, the True God, because He is the Good Lord.
2. He will forgive the one who believe in Me and who will follow what I say...
3. “Fulfill the teaching I’ve let you through My Son!” the Lord says to you.
4. “You will be pure, if you fulfill My Will and you’ll be blessed.
5. Listen to Him, because I’ve sent Him to you, as you had asked.
6. Don’t waste “the pearls” I give you through His word, ‘cause it’s a sin!
7. “Accept My Son, because you wanted Him!” God says to you.
* * *
The fourth psalm
1. Sing odes to Our Beloved Father, ‘cause on the earth His Kingdom has descended.
2. Glorify the Beloved Father, ‘cause His Peace and His Love He has sent over you.
3. Praise the Good God, because He has accepted you, He has adopted you as His sons to be from now on.
4. Love Him, all of you, as He loves you, and you will be blessed!
* * *
The fifth psalm
1. Straighten yours thoughts towards your Savior, Who is the True God!
2. Rise your souls through prayer and He will hear you!
3. Call Him always into your house – love His name!
4. Praise Him and He will love you!
5. Search Him and He will reveal Himself to you!
6. Look inside you, and you’ll find Him, if you believe!
7. Have always your heart open for His Love!
* * *
The sixth psalm
1. Bring the peace of the pure thought upon the God Creation, for you to have joy...
2. Praise the Lord, because He is the Father of Light, Who protects you through His Love!
3. Sing odes to Him, because sang is He by the cherubs and nations!
4. Call the God’s name in your help, because only this way you will go on your life alive and the Immortality will bless you!
* * *
The seventh psalm
1. Great happiness will be upon those who don’t impiety the advice of Blessing.
2. All those will obtain the eternal life of Light, through their white and pure steps.
3. “Step, My children, towards My Love!” the Father of Light says to you.
4. “Bring the rich fruit through the gift I have given you and the peace will be upon you forever and ever!”
5. Love the Dearest Father, ‘cause He protects you and He Enlightens your life towards Illumination and Abundance!
* * *
The eighth psalm
1. Happy are those who fulfill your Will, God, and who don’t brace up themselves!
2. Glad they’ll be for Your Blessing, Dear Father, and Light will be forever upon their temple...
3. Bring as sacrifice on the altar of the joy your thoughts, which have been cleaned through the Fire of Love, and you will be Deified!
* * *
The ninth psalm
1. I sing You and I praise You, Father of my Happiness and Joy, ‘cause Your Kindness is boundlessness...
2. I found the complete joy ‘cause You accepted me at Your Table didn’t ask me what I had done that I had not come before.
3. I’ll herald Your Kindness to those who have not known You and they will be guided by the Peace that will flow over through the Goodwill of Your Love.
4. Be Blessed, Father of everyone’s Happiness, ‘cause You are always with me and with all those who find you again!
* * *
The tenth psalm
1. When I woke up this morning, I said: “What shell I do if God forgets me for a moment?”
2. But God loves me, and I am indebted to serve Him through good deeds and His reward will raise me on the Throne of Joy and I live alive through His Blessing.
3. Then I said: “What will happen with all those who don’t know God?”
4. And I answered: ”If I enlighten with Truth, their lie will be passed and forgotten through the acknowledgement that they’ll do in front of God’s goodwill.
5. Strengthen me, God, to be dignified of Your Work and to good end what I have started – everything is possible through Your Goodwill!
* * *
The eleventh psalm
1. Save me, Father of Light, ‘cause great is Your kindness!
2. Not pity I want, but purifying, and if a clean pot am I, I shall enlighten through Your Love’s kindness.
3. Awake in me the thirsty desire for knowledge; this way, Yours Paths will be loved by the Light of my steps.
4. I’ve brought as sacrifice my goodwill to You – receive it, Father of Light!
5. Guide my step above the weakness of renunciation and I’ll love the Knowledge of Perfection...
* * *
The twelfth psalm
1. I herald Your presence inside me, ‘cause alive am I, through the will of Your Law.
2. I’ll confess everyone Your justice, which doesn’t let itself waited.
3. I’ll praise You forever, Father of Light, and I thank You – be praised!
* * *
The thirteenth psalm
1. Herald the Kingdom of God, Which has come, ‘cause there are signs – only to see...
2. The earth will yield fruit and the Peace will reign upon the New Jerusalem, which was waited by everybody.
3. Be glad, all of you, people of the New Canaan, ‘cause the Lord’s goodwill is great.
4. Love the Lord Who has come, ‘cause His Blessing is loved only by the ones in white clothes.
5. All of you, dress in the cloth of cleanness and you will reign with The One Who is Saint.
6. Awake you, all, and fulfill His will, ‘cause the day of Light has already come and you had not prepared yourselves.
* * *
The fourteenth psalm
1. Blissful you will be if your thought sings Love of the God Who created you.
2. The Right Blessing was let upon you, through the resemblance with the Pure Face...
3. Don’t dirty Him, I say to you and I remind you, ‘cause it’s a pity to put something that is not fair.
4. Better would be to let yourself lead by the Peace of God and peace you’ll be forever and ever.
* * *
The fifteenth psalm
1. You, Holy Country, don’t be glad, as long as Your sons don’t know You...
2. They will awake soon, but they are still waiting for the Blessing of their Awakening.
* * *
The sixteenth psalm
1. The Lights of Your Path well known are by those who love You and who praise You.
2. Their hearts glad will be through burning fire, ‘cause pyres are they for You.
3. They’ll get the awaked immortality, and the fire of their love will be not extinguished...
4. Send Peace, send the endless living of Love, Dear Father, upon the ones who are straying.
5. This way we’ll be all, the united Family in the Great destined-again destiny.
6. Send us the Destiny of the Endless Love and we’ll find-again the Path that leads us towards Your Peace.
* * *
The seventeenth psalm
1. My eyes have aroused towards the Light of Your Love, Father of Wisdom.
2. Listen the pray of their thought and receive the deeds of Your Son, which are straightening to you...
3. Don’t let every man of wrongdoing to blow his trumpet with his unlawfulness, leading to the shame of your people...
4. You have chosen us from the nations, saints to be, awake us to life, straighten us after Your Love, Dear Father.
5. This earth, will be blessed forever and ever through the Love of Your Step which enlightens...
6. How many people know You are in Me, manifesting yourself straight and grave, but loving and kind?
7. Forgive them, Father of Light, and bless them through the Peace of Your Perfect Love.
8. The day of Your Justice will come and Light will find-again the chosen ones, who will be glad with You, Father of Light.
* * *
The eighteenth psalm
1. Sons of Light, love everything Your Father has Blessed.
2. Live in harmony with your smaller and bigger brothers, ‘cause only this way you’ll be able to see the Light of Eternal Lord.
3. Arise always your thoughts towards the Peace of the Lord of Blessing; only through “uplifting” you’ll sanctify His Love.
4. Receive the gifts of Blessing and get closer to the Enlightened Mountain, which wear the Wreath of Knowledge.
5. Only those who love the Perfection of the Father of Light Creation can be in Light...
6. Be all of you Sons of Blessing and your birth to be from Holy Spirit and from Truth.
7. Happiness will be upon the land of the New Jerusalem, ‘cause the Blessing has fallen down once with the Light of Love.
* * *
The nineteenth psalm
1. Blessed are the voices of those who confess the Great Truth who has come in the New Canaan.
2. The sanctifying of the New World will begin from the Enlighten Country of Blessing, which was let for the extolling of the Lord of Lords' Glory.
3. Be glad, people of the New World, because the time is yours!
4. Receive the Light of Love and you’ll know Immortality.
* * *
The twentieth psalm
1. Arise your thoughts, people of the Enlightened Earth, Which blesses your white step.
2. The living that you’ll have let it to be only for the Love of the Absolute Blessing, Which protects you.
3. Live the True Living, ‘cause the Great Truth has planted “the seed of happiness” among you, Sons of Blessing.
4. Help it to give the so-waited fruits and Light will build-again the Destiny of the New Man.
5. Be the new generation of the United World, ‘cause the Blessings of the Father of Light will Enlighten the future of the Eternal Happiness.
* * *
1. The Pillar of Faith has been brought to us as evidence, through the God of the Eternal Love.
2. Build the building of the United World, and put the foundation for Truth, the Peace of Your love, Sons of Light.
3. Blessed you will be by nations, and the living-again of the Sang Singing will Enlighten the earth.
* * *